Hastings Voluntary Action can help groups to improve the effectiveness of their fundraising, with a particular focus on grassroots groups that are less able to help themselves.
The Funding Advice Service includes:
- Reviewing funding applications and offering feedback
- Training about funding and fundraising issues
- Publicising funding sources in the HVA newsletters, ebulletins, and elsewhere
- HVA's Small Grants Guide (the latest version is here)
- Providing specific funding information and advice for organisations
- Loaning fundraising books and guides
For more information contact HVA on 01424 444010 or email: email@example.com
You may also find the support from East Sussex County Council's External Funding Team useful, including:
Funding News every month - listing many sources of funding, and funding successes
East Sussex 4 Community - an online funding search tool for East Sussex
Funding Guides and books - to help you find and apply for funding
In addition, organisations in Rother can get funding advice from Rother Voluntary Action and organisations in Eastbourne, Lewes or Wealden can get funding advice from 3VA.